AutoPot SystemsPower-free, high-yield, water-efficient, modular systems
Why does a hobby gardener need an AutoPot Watering System?
- Frees Up Time
- Power Free
- High Yield
- Water Efficient
- Modular Systems
Frees Up Time
- You free up time. That time can be put to good use in advancing your growing techniques or just living your life and enjoying your plants.
- Every AutoPot module contains an AQUAvalve. The AQUAvalve is controlled solely by the plant’s consumption, for truly responsive growing.
- Because AutoPot irrigation is plant controlled it doesn’t matter whether the watering regime of the variety you’re growing is familiar to you or not. You needn’t worry, the plant will draw exactly what it needs, when it needs it
AutoPot systems have been proven to reduce consumption of water and feed by an impressive 50%, whilst increasing yields. With increasing concerns of water conservation and the environment becoming prominent in our lives we are sure at AutoPot that more and more people will realise the advantages of using our self-watering systems. This concept in irrigation is one that the horticultural and hydroponic world has been waiting for.
- You can grow anywhere – no power supply is necessary, vastly increasing the number of viable growing spaces
- AutoPot Watering Systems operate with absolutely minimal overheads compared to other systems that rely on power-reliant pumps, timers, or computers
- Being power-free it is the ideal holiday watering system and perfect for those who work away from home – as it can be safely left unattended
- AutoPot not only takes away the chore of hand watering from growers, it delivers what the plant needs exactly when it needs it – supporting faster development
- Given the huge range of suitable grow media and nutrients that can be used with AutoPot, plus the advantages of a pot-based controlled environment, the scope for improving yield with AutoPot is immense
- We know that horticulturalists are amongst the most keenly aware when it comes to pressures on the natural world and are keen to avoid waste
- As the plants in an AutoPot Watering System are only fed once they’ve consumed their previous intake there is zero waste on water or, if added, liquid fertiliser
- AutoPot Watering Systems can be extended infinitely and are limited only by the size of your reservoir
- Modules can be added, removed, or repositioned at will, without disrupting the growth of other plants in the system.